Thursday, October 10, 2013

Intro

So... just in case you were all wondering (and couldn't tell from the title) my wife is amazing! Now for those of you that know Jenn this will come at no surprise to you. All of you already know that she is amazing. However, I don't think you know just how amazing she is. Often when I am in awe of my wife I will try to convey that to her by telling her that she is amazing or how impressed by her I am or how I wish I had her talents etc. Whenever I say something like this to her I usually get a response like "why?" or "how?" or "you're crazy." You see, she doesn't even realize how amazing she is! Not only that but she often thinks that she is the opposite of amazing. One of the purposes of this blog will be to attempt to convince her that she is amazing. Or at the very least demonstrate to her that I think she is amazing even if she isn't convinced of it herself. As for the rest of you, read on and you may learn a thing or two about the woman that I am blessed to call "My Amazing Wife."

No comments:

Post a Comment